Topic: Rental Properties & Landlording
Instructor: Steven Carter
Location: 103 Century 21 Drive -- Suite #202
Jacksonville, FL 32216
7:00 p.m. Class Begins
• Definition of hold property
• Responsibilities & Right of landlords
• Strategies for buying rental properties
• Example of strategies of finding and screening tenants
• Strategies for keeping tenants
• Types of maintenance requires and some guidelines for setting reserves
• Go over the lease agreement, and some important clauses to include
• Processes of turning properties over between tenants
• Federal tax implication of being a landlord
• Fair housing laws
• Property Manager
Visitors are allowed Free Admission to 2 meetings (2 Main Monthly Meetings OR 2 Quick Start Meetings OR 1 Main Meeting and 1 Quick Start Meeting). Additional Quick Start and Main Monthly Meetings are $25 per person for visitors.
Members: Free Admission
Pre-Registration is not required.
©2013 - Jacksonville Real Estate Investor's Assoc.
Site developed by BissCom Consulting and Services