Topic: Understanding the Purchase & Sale Agreement and Closings
Instructor: Laura Riebsame
6:30 p.m. Networking
7:00 p.m. Class Begins
• Types of purchase and sale contracts:
• NEFAR standard
• Example of non-NEFAR contract
• Explain what makes a strong, binding contract (buy and sell sides)
• Explain the minimal requirements for having a binding contract in Florida.
• Familiarize attendees with the various sections and clauses of a contract
• Refer to resources that can help with contracts (title company, RE attorney)
Visitors are allowed Free Admission to 2 meetings (2 Main Monthly Meetings OR 2 Quick Start Meetings OR 1 Main Meeting and 1 Quick Start Meeting). Additional Quick Start and Main Monthly Meetings are $25 per person for visitors.
Members: Free Admission
Pre-registration is not required.
Jacksonville Real Estate Investors' Association