Topic: Direct Mail Marketing
Instructor: Christy King
6:30 p.m. Networking
7:00 p.m. Class Begins
• Definition of direct mail marketing
• Present at least two ways that attendees can acquire leads for mailings
• Mail merge (youtube)
• Pros and cons of using a postcard vs. a letter
• Discuss the type of content that’s appropriate for direct mail marketing, and give some examples
• Outsource services (e.g. yellow letter, Click2Mail)
• How to measure response rates from direct mail marketing, and how can to gauge success
• Pros and cons of using an answering service vs. taking calls personally
• How to calculate cost of a campaign
• Importance of tracking the results of your campaign, and examples
• Importance of CRM, keeping track of your leads, and current available systems
Visitors are allowed Free Admission to 2 meetings (2 Main Monthly Meetings OR 2 Quick Start Meetings OR 1 Main Meeting and 1 Quick Start Meeting). Additional Quick Start and Main Monthly Meetings are $25 per person for visitors.
Members: Free Admission
Pre-registration is not required.
©2013 - Jacksonville Real Estate Investor's Assoc.
Site developed by BissCom Consulting and Services